Anchor® Ballistic Wall offers ballistic resistant panels in different levels of protection.. Each level is rigorously tested to meet or exceed UL specifications for that specific level. All levels are UL certified and come backed with our warranty. Our products can be used for a wide range of applications, including, Commercial, Financial, Government, Grid Security, Healthcare, Law Enforcement, Military, Residential, Safe Rooms and Schools.
Across the country, and around the world, Anchor® Ballistic walls have become the core of defensive architecture. Stringent testing against a variety of threats, wide-ranging capabilities, swift turn-around times and low costs make Anchor® Ballistic Walls the preferred product by architects, construction professionals and facility owners.
Unique Features of Anchor® Ballistic Wall Include:
- Effective delay against forced entry
- No radio/cellular electronic signal blockage
- Easy installation with conventional tools
- Meet ISO 9001:2015 quality standards
- No electrical conductivity
- Low wicking to prevent build-up of mold
- Manufactured using non-toxic materials
- Non-spalling, non-ricocheting