3M™ Fasara™ is a family of polyester, decorative films for glass surfaces that transform an interior’s ambiance with finishes that have depth, subtly, modernity, energy, precision and more.
Created in collaboration with leading designers from across the globe, the new, trend-setting collection will give you even more ways to create stunning visual effects on interior glass surfaces, as well as add privacy and control light.
3M Fasara Films are perfectly suited for interior glass partitions or the inside surface of windows. Available in several textures at a fraction of the cost of etched glass. Common Applications include: Conference Rooms, Lobbies, Retail Environments, Residential Settings, Private Offices, Glass Partitions, and Verandas. Refer to Fasara Brochure for Film Types.
3M Fasara films are designed for interior glazing. The 3M Fasara films are 2 mil thick and combine shatter resistant and sun control properties that are commonly used in commercial and residential settings.
The examples below are just a small sampling of the available patterns and combinations of films that can work together to create a distictly unique look.
- for glass, showcases, glass or plexiglas partitions
- transparent, acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive
- more than 50 different designs
- blocks 99% of the UV rays and reduces the risk of glass shattering in case of breakage
- durability – 7 years
- aesthetic and elegant
- flexible and reliable polyester
- suitable for conference halls, hotel lobbies, shopping malls, offices, and others
- fast and easy installation